The expertise of lawyers in the field of Agricultural Products Law
The services offered by the lawyers of DS lawyers concern the economic structure of agricultural production, processing and bargaining for agricultural products as well as all issues relating to the sanitary, safety and environmental regulations for marketing agricultural products:
Sectors and economic structure:
- Organisation of producers;
- Contracts for the relationship between farmers and their upstream and downstream partners, integration contracts, cultivation contracts;
- Structure and regulation of agricultural markets;
- Economic regulations specific to the marketing of fresh agricultural products, organic products and fisheries products;
- Free movement within the European Union and major exports, customs classifications, commodity markets, incoterms, etc.;
- Competition and commercial honesty regulations.
Products and marketing regulations:
- Quality, compliance, hygiene, safety of inputs;
- Sanitary and environmental regulations that apply to production, transport and processing facilities;
- Quality, compliance and safety of products;
- Fraud and mis-selling;
- General obligation of safety, prevention and management of sanitary crises, relations with administrative police authorities and the EU Commission;
- Traceability regulations.