The team in Labour Law
The team in Labour Law advises employers on a daily basis and defends them in individual or collective disputes before all courts competent in social law. It also provides training and publishes articles analysing current social issues.
The expertise of lawyers and jurists in Social Law
Our expertise is particularly applied in the following areas:
- Social dialogue (collective bargaining, management of employee representative bodies, staff elections, collective disputes);
- Individual labour relations (work contracts, discipline, harassment, discrimination);
- Prevention of occupational risks (psychosocial risks, prevention and compliance audits, health and safety and management of occupational accidents/illnesses, criminal risk management and delegation of powers, management of alert procedures, URSSAF rectification);
- Company reorganisation (fusion/acquisition, social restructuring/job preservation plans, company transfers, harmonisation of collective status);
- Companies in difficulty (support for insolvency bodies in the event of judicial settlements or liquidations);
- Collective and individual labour disputes, social security disputes, criminal labour law;
- International mobility (expatriation/posting of employees).