When consulting our site available at https://www.dsavocats.com/gl-fr/ (hereinafter the "Site") cookies are deposited on the computer, tablet or any terminal used by you (hereinafter the "User"). This enables us (DS AVOCATS) to analyze page traffic and improve the Site. Cookies are used according to their nature and for the purposes set out below. The User has the possibility of accepting or refusing cookies by using the mechanism integrated into the banner that will appear during his first visit to the Site.
2. What is a Cookie?
A cookie (hereinafter referred to as "Cookie(s)") is a text file placed on a terminal when visiting the Site or viewing an advertisement. The purpose of a Cookie is to collect information relating to the User's browsing on the Site and to send the User personalized services and content.
3. Identification of Cookies
There are different types of cookies:
- Third Party Cookies and Proprietary Cookies
A Cookie is called "owner" or "third party" depending on the domain from which it originates. Proprietary Cookies are those installed by the Site when the User is in the process of consulting it. Third-party Cookies are Cookies installed by a domain other than that of the Site (for example, a cookie may be placed on the Site by a third party advertising agency). When a User consults the Site and another entity installs a Cookie via the Site, this Cookie is a third party Cookie.
- Session Cookies
These Cookies allow the Site operators to follow the actions of a User during a browsing session. The browsing session begins as soon as the User opens the browser window and ends when he closes that window. Session Cookies are temporary in nature. Once the browser is closed, all Session Cookies are deleted.
- Persistent Cookies
These Cookies remain on the User's device after closing the session of his browser for the duration of the time set by each of these Cookies. They are activated each time the User consults the Site.
4. What types of Cookies does the Publisher use and for what purposes?
Different types of Cookies are used on the Site, they have different purposes. Some are necessary to use the Site; others are optional depending on your choices.
- Technical Cookies strictly necessary
These Cookies are necessary for the operation of the Site. They allow the User to use the main functionalities of the Site. Without these Cookies, the User cannot use the Site normally. These Cookies only require information from the User to be deposited on the User's terminal and do not authorize any behavioral or identification monitoring.
- Functional Personalization Cookies
These Cookies make it possible to personalize the User's experience on the Site by memorizing his preferences and allow in particular:
- to adapt the presentation of the Site to the display preferences of the terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc...) during User visits to the Site, depending on the equipment and browsers used;
- to store information relating to forms that the User has filled in on the Site or information that the User has chosen on the Site.
- Cookies for audience measurement
Cookies for audience measurement help to establish statistics on the frequentation and use of the various elements making up the Site (sections and content visited, paths). In particular, we use Google Analytics cookies.
The information stored via these cookies does not allow the personal identification of the Internet users, and is directly transferred to Google, without our knowledge. You can find out more about these cookies in the data protection policy of Google Analytics at https://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html?hl=fr.
5. How can the User manage Cookies?
The User's management of the deposit of Cookies
The User can manage the deposit of Cookies in the following way:
- The deposit of strictly necessary technical Cookies is activated by default and cannot be deactivated by the User, these Cookies being essential to the operation of the Site;
- The User deactivates or activates the installation of audience measurement Cookies via the information banner that will be visible during his first visit to the Site. Any deactivation will result in the User's refusal to accept the Cookies in question.
- By continuing his navigation, i.e. when the User has clicked on an element of the Site (image, link, "search" button, etc.) or has gone to another page of the Site, the User validates the installation of Cookies, according to the default settings proposed.
- If the User activates the recording of Cookies in his terminal, the Cookies embedded in the pages and content that he has consulted may be stored temporarily in a dedicated space on his terminal. They can only be read there by their sender. The consent given by the User is only valid for a period of thirteen (13) months from the first deposit in the User's terminal equipment, following the expression of the User's consent.
If the User deactivates the saving of Cookies in his terminal or browser, or if he deletes those saved there, the User is informed that his browsing and experience on the Site may be different from other Users who have activated Cookies (non-personalized content). This could also be the case when DS AVOCATS or one of our service providers could not recognize, for technical compatibility purposes, the type of browser used by the terminal, the language and display settings or the country from which the terminal appears to be connected to the Internet. Where applicable, DS AVOCATS declines all liability for the consequences related to the degraded functioning of the Site resulting from the refusal of Cookies by the User.
For further information
The User may go to the CNIL website to collect information concerning cookies via the following page: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/site-web-cookies-et-autres-traceurs.