DS Avocats’ reputation and know-how in real estate and construction law, one of its core practices, is internationally renowned.
Our specialised team advises clients on real estate developments and investments across the globe.
Our lawyers work together with a network of experts in the economic, climate, finance, real estate, environmental and construction fields, among others, and are part of numerous working groups with the aim of implementing valorisation and development strategies for all kinds of real estate projects.
Our team has all the skills required to assis in all legal, judicial and financial challenges that may be encountered by our clients, at all stages of their projects.
- Transactional :
- Commercial, professional and residential leases ;
- Business assets and leases ;
- Joint ownership ;
- Assets and property ;
- Negotiation and drafting of contracts and management of related disputes before ordinary and administrative courts.
- Asset management :
- Drafting and negotiation of contracts and guarantees ;
- Land reorganisation, voluntary and compulsory transfers (expropriation, amiable and contentious stages) ;
- Public property ;
- Legal and tax structuring of transactions.
- Advertising - Project structuring - Construction :
- Public and private contracts, complex structures ;
- Competitive bidding procedures ;
- Delegation of public services, works contracts ;
- Construction insurance and guarantees ;
- Transaction difficulties, transaction exits.
Our Property Practice stands out for its ability to advise on introducing and implementing new concepts, such as :
- Sustainable cities, circular economy, real estate big data, etc.
- Innovative investment practices, such as socially responsible investments, etc.
This commitment is a sign of DS Avocat’s endeavour to anticipate existing and future constraints and changes and provide its public and private clients with the high standard of service required to implement their strategies and devise innovative solutions on national, regional and global levels.