We have long-standing and world-renowned expertise acquired over 30 years of working in the public law sector, assuring the highest standard of assistance to all our clients, be they companies or public structures, at all stages of their projects and business.
The public law team offers specialised advice in public procurement and contracts, public economic law and general public law.
Our team advises clients in all sectors of the economy, and in particular in the building, infrastructure, food, telecommunication, network and energy sectors.
The team approaches matters from a multi-disciplinary perspective and works closely with other DS Avocats teams, in particular :
- Project finance ;
- Corporate and tax ;
- Property ;
- Construction ;
- Environmental ;
- Intellectual property.
We also have an extensive international practice, in particular in Africa, Asia, Latin America and Europe, where we advise on emerging regulations and large-scale investment in public-private partnerships (PPPs).
Our practice covers:
- Contractual arrangements :
- Contractual arrangements ;
- Handovers ;
- Monitoring of contractual relations ;
- Litigation ;
- State subsidies ;
- Public-private partnerships (ppp), transfers, delegation of public services.
- Public domain :
- Administrative liability ;
- Damages from public works ;
- Law of public and para-public structures ;
- Regional authority law local government law ;
- Urban planning law