Our experienced team advises on both transactional and contentious matters related to restructuring, business protection procedures and the acquisition and transfer of SMEs and intermediate size companies in financial distress.
We work in close collaboration with other departments in the firm, including the corporate, employment and environmental departments to offer our clients comprehensive support at all stages of their restructuring or reorganisation projects.
Our lawyers represent both creditors and debtors and are regularly appointed as court receivers. They advise national and international companies in all industry sectors.
Our practice covers :
- Assistance with company diagnostics and implementing amicable proceedings (mandats ad hoc or conciliation) at all stages of the process ;
- Preparing recovery, continuation or transfer plans ;
- Assistance to creditors and co-contractors, assistance to buyers with researching and identifying targets, and assistance to candidates with the planning, negotiation and execution of their company takeovers ;
- Initiating and monitoring European insolvency proceedings on foreign companies in France (European regulations) ;
- Assistance to managers, creditors, shareholders or co-contractors with disputes related to companies in distress (liability, claims, contracts, debt disputes).