We advise our clients, including entrepreneurs, companies, managers and shareholders on all legal challenges ranging from those related to the manufacture to the marketing of their products and services, both nationally and internationally.
Our commercial law and competition experts also advise on the following :
- Contracts ;
- Commercial litigation ;
- Competition ;
- Distribution ;
- Consumer law ;
- EU law.
Across the globe, our legal teams combine extensive legal expertise, a thorough understanding of the way public authorities operate and a sectoral approach to tackle all challenges related to commercial, competition and EU law.
Our lawyers advise in all economic sectors, with a significant and recognised expertise in the distribution, industrial, agricultural and network (including telecoms, energy and transport) sectors.
Our local offices as well as our Brussels office enable us to help our clients on the ground with all aspects of local and European competition law.
Our team works in synergy with the members of other DS Avocats practices to offer our clients comprehensive support at all stages of their projects.
Our team advises on both transactional and contentious matters in the following areas :
- Merger controls ;
- Anticompetitive practices - cartels and abuse of dominant position ;
- Compliance programmes ;
- Dawn raids ;
- State subsidies ;
- Consumer law.
Our lawyers advise our clients on defining and implementing various distribution networks, including :
- Exclusive distribution ;
- Selective distribution ;
- Franchise ;
- Commercial agency, commission.
European Union law
DS Avocats and DS Squaris have created a unique partnership that brings together their individual skill sets and combines technical excellence with sectoral expertise and a transversal vision for the benefit of their clients.
We provide a comprehensive offering in sectors that have not yet been fully integrated into national law and for procedures that are mainly or exclusively under the jurisdiction of European authorities.
Our teams advise and defend our clients in relation to :
- Competition inquiries before the European Commission (abuse of dominant position, cartels, merger controls) and state subsidy inquiries ;
- Anti-dumping, negotiation and advantages of free trade agreements ;
- Economic sanctions (delisting requests with the EU Council and European authorities).
DS Squaris complements our EU law expertise with an interdisciplinary, non-legal offer in the following areas :
- EU financing / access to 280 EU financing sources ;
- Project management / setting up and monitoring identified projects ;
- Public affairs: monitoring of European legislative and standard-setting processes, influence advice and strategy, etc.
For more details on DS Squaris, please visit their dedicated website: www.squaris.com