DS Avocats has developed an in-depth understanding of the business culture and the ecosystem of its clients, including French and foreign private and public companies, and is therefore able to support them with all mergers and acquisitions by providing high value added legal and strategic solutions.
Our experts are renowned for their operational and innovative advice in the following fields :
- Mergers and acquisitions, transfers, restructuring ;
- Joint-ventures, partnerships and strategic alliances ;
- Private equity; lbos, mbi, obo, venture capital, structuring of funds ;
- Asset reorganisation, shareholders’ agreements, management packages ;
- Compliance, governance, due diligence ;
- Litigation, arbitration, mediation between shareholders, managers, shares as collateral, etc.
With the support of our many offices across the world and our international Desks, our lawyers and legal professionals have an in-depth knowledge of national and international regulations that apply to companies ranging from start-ups to multi-national companies and to family groups.
We advise across all sectors. We have devised and applied a customised working approach for the following sectors :
- Industrial ;
- Energy ;
- Finance ;
- Pharmaceutical and medical ;
- Fintech ;
- Biotech ;
- The internet ;
- Agribusiness ;
- Fashion ;
- Real estate.
Our team provides corporate support to hundreds of companies with regular day-to-day transactions, as well as with restructurings, mergers, partial contributions of assets, spin offs, complex issuances, business creator share subscription warrants (BSPCE), free share allocations (AGA), etc.
In addition to transactional advice, we also offer our extensive expertise in litigation and arbitration as it relates to disputes between managers and/or shareholders, asset and liability guarantees and shareholders’ agreements.