We have long-standing and world-renowned expertise acquired over 30 years of working in the environmental and sustainable development sector, assuring the highest standard of assistance to all our clients at all stages of their projects and business.
Our expert team advises public and private operators on the economic and environmental aspects of their projects, including the following :
- Advice on urban planning and land use strategies ;
- Environmental impact management ;
- Sustainable building structuring ;
- Intelligent and connected governance.
Recognised as one of the key teams and backed up by a network of technical, economic and engineering experts, our environmental and sustainable development department advises and assists private and public shareholders with their most complex and sensitive projects.
The environmental and sustainable development department advises on a wide range of activities :
- Wide range of activities ;
- Sustainable buildings and cities ;
- Circular economy and energy ;
- Renewable energy ;
- Contaminated sites and land ;
- Environmental permits ;
- Waste and reversal of waste status ;
- Noise ;
- Biodiversity ;
- Health and safety in the workplace ;
We have adopted a cross-professional approach to these topics by building increasingly integrated partnerships between our firm and partners in the engineering, technical and economic fields, in particular in relation to climate and biodiversity.
Our goal is to provide effective and operational solutions for all the stakeholders involved.
By combining our teams’ expertise with our many offices in Europe, Asia, America and Africa, we are able to provide our clients with a high standard of cross-practice, international support.